- The LIFT flying field is located on a mowed 40 acre field that is leased from a local farmer.
- A parking area is provided in the northeast corner of the field.
- Before entering the field, please note where the winch launch lines are set up and avoid crossing them at any time.
- Our field is known for frequent thermals generated from the field and areas in every direction from the flying site depending on wind direction.
- Fliers will find thermals on most days from April through November.
Gabe's Country Meats - Snacks, groceries, sandwiches, etc. Approximately 400 yards north of field on Co. Rd 667 (turn left when exiting field) across M-72 on right side of road.
Hayloft Inn - Food and Beverage Service. 5.4 miles east on M-72
Lake Ann Country Store, B&M Party Store, and the Stone Oven - Grocery, beverage, and food service. 4.8 miles south on Co. Rd 667 (Turn right when exiting field) in Lake Ann, MI
Directions to flying field:
The field is located midway between Lake Ann, MI and Maple City, MI on County Rd 667 (Reynolds Road) about four hundreds yards south of the M-72 and County Road 667 intersection.
LIFT Flying Field Rules: